Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The end of summer break

HOLY COW! That is all I can say about this summer break! I have to say that I think this has been the best break yet! It is our first official summer break since the kids started school and to say the least we have had fun! I can not think of a single thing that my kids wanted to do that we haven't done! As you all know we had our 3 week European vacation which was AMAZING, we also have gone roller skating...

Played at the arcade
Had sleep overs and makeovers
Went to the children's museum
Had special nights out


We even went on a special surprise trip to Disneyland! Just the mommies and kids with the Popes!



And of course got to spend several Mondays with our favorite twins! We have had so much fun this summer! I wasn't able to capture everything that we have done but to say the least we are exhausted.....
... and ready to start school. I hope that next summer these fantastic kids and I can have just as much fun, excitement, and learning opportunities!

Watch out school here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to capture a whole summer in a sweet story!

    ReplyDelete