I feel so bad that I haven't posted this yet but our days seem to be flying by! GUESS WHAT!! I have a new niece!
Joerg's brother Frank and his wife Sabine welcomed a baby girl on Monday August 15th! She is a very healthy baby at 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 and 1/2 inches long! Mommy and baby are doing really well! Sabine gets major props to sticking with a natural birth and only laboring 2.5 hours! AMAZING! Johanna is absolutely gorgeous and we are all so excited to have a new little Radler! Luke and Sami tell me every day that they want to go back to Germany to meet her and I have to say I feel the same way!
We are so flattered that Frank and Sabine chose to put their new little one in one of the outfits that we got her for her hospital picture! Of course it was green because Auntie Lisa couldn't wait to find out her gender before buying something! :) Look how cute she is!
We love you so much Johanna and we can not wait to meet you! Love, Auntie Lisa, Uncle Joerg, Luke, and Sami
No comments:
Post a Comment