Anyone who has had a child has heard the words, "They grow so fast!" I can't count the number of times that I heard those words when my kids were little. However, like many things you just don't know until you experience them for yourself! I am here to say that all of those people were right! Yesterday, my little man who I still see as this:
Turned 10!!!
Yep that is right. I am the mom of a 10 year old! It sounds weird, but I don't know where the last 10 years have gone! My little baby...the boy I always dreamed of... my little man is turning into quite an amazing young man. It brings tears to my eyes to think that I only have 8 more years until he leaves the nest and even fewer until he doesn't want to hang out with us anymore! I will cherish every moment that I have and will adore him forever! But just for my own amusement enjoy a trip down memory lane with me!
1 year old!
2 years old!
3 years old!
4 years old!
5 years old!
6 years old!
7 years old!
8 years old!
9 years old!
and now 10!!!
Luke, I love you more than words can say and I am so proud of the wonderful young man that you are growing up to be! I look forward to another 10 years!I hope that whatever you wished for comes true!


No comments:
Post a Comment