Marc, Jessica, Kennedy and Ashby came for Christmas this year! It was so fun to have them around! I thought that I took a million pictures of everything that we did, however, it must have just been a bunch of memories! When I downloaded everything that I took I was so disappointed that I didn't catch everything on film! Although I do have a few pictures to share.
Uncle Marc took Luke to a UNLV basketball game! It was Luke's first basketball game ever. He had a blast! He really loved watching the game but most of all liked spending time with his uncle! And of course the hat and foam finger that his uncle bought him as a souvenir :)
While they were gone Ashby and Kennedy were having rest time so we took Sami to play with some puppies! This dog was SOOOO cute and SOOOO annoying! She asked for him and all I could picture was him tearing up my furniture and eating my shoes. To say the least it was a very clear NO!
Another day, I can't remember which, Kennedy went to work with Grandma so Marc and I took Luke, Sami, and Ashby to the Springs Preserve. Of course the day I had this "fantastic" idea it happened to get much colder and windy. We made it just fine though. There are a lot of indoor activities too. Ashby Liked trying to find the turtle.... at no avail. :)
Then we headed over to the reptile area. There was a animal caretaker in one of the cages and she saw us watching her feed the animals so she lifted one up to the glass and let the kids have a closer look. How sweet.
Do you see the little guy?
We also got to see a fox, bats, a bunch of bugs (not Ashby's favorite part) and BUNNIES! Ashby was so happy about that one!
Then of course we had to take a couple of pictures of the kids!
Ashby didn't love sitting on the turtle's head too much! Auntie took the pictures quickly to not torture her too much :)
We also got to see how far all of the kids could jump compared to animals.
Luke and Sami jumped as far as a kit fox. Uncle Marc went a little further, and Ashby jumped the farthest... little by little.
We had a blast!
After we finished up at the Springs Preserve Luke and Sami were thrilled to hear that we got to take Ashby to the mall with us and then take her back home. They love their cousins so much that they were constantly fighting over who got more time with them and who they loved more! It was so cute to see them really enjoy spending time with them!
On Friday we had our traditional family Christmas dinner. Then it was off to the magical forest. Unfortunately the lines weren't so magical. By the time we got in and got to ride the merry-go-round it was time for the little kids to go to bed. I didn't get a single picture of the kids there! After they left Grandpa decided he would stay and suffer the cold to spend some time with Luke and Sami.
The five of us had so much fun we actually stayed until closing! Here are a couple of pics I took. They were from my phone so pardon the lack of clarity!
During our Christmas week there was a lot of playing and a lot of love! Marc, Jessica, Ashby and Kennedy: Thank you so much for coming to visit! We really enjoyed the time with you! It is so nice to be together for the holidays! Thanks for staying for Luke's birthday too! It really meant a lot to him! We love you and can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment