Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Brothers!

Last Thursday my brother and I were playing and Luke had a rock in his hand and threw it. He didn't know that I was right by him. It was a total accident but that rock hit my eye!!! Mom insisted that I go to urgent care because it was bleeding A LOT!!
This was me before I saw the doctor. Then he told me that I had to get stitches!!!
8 stitches!!
They look like whiskers!!
They only had to stay in for 3 days! Yeah!
It hurt more to take them out then to have them put in!!!
I told mom that I felt, "Free at Last!!"
I think that we both learned that throwing rocks is a bad idea!!
The End


1 comment:

  1. You "rock" Sami! Next time we're together, I'll show you where I had to have stitches when my old horse Lonesome whacked me in the head; right between the eyes! It was an accident too but it took 8 stitches!!

    Love you,AC

    ReplyDelete