Sami is a true rockstar! She was truly amazing when she got her stitches put in! Not one flinch or cry. A couple, "Is that the last one?" questions but was never in pain. She laughed when the doctor was done. She said I thought that he said it would burn. I didn't feel a thing! I joke that she will have her first child and ask what everyone complains because that it didn't hurt.
Poor Luke. He felt so bad! He cried and cried and even brought her the necklace that he made her at Disneyland and said, "Here Sami. I hope this makes you feel better." He was holding it by the heart bead. I think that was his brotherly way of saying I love you!
No one likes to have to go through that but it sure was nice to see how much they truly love each other. The first thing Sami did when she got home was go tell Luke that she knew it was an accident and that she didn't blame him. Way better sister than I ever was! Adam and Marc would have NEVER heard the end of the scar they gave me! I would still use it if I had one! Right boys? :)
So here is to 6 months of vitamin E application to reduce the scar as much as possible! Wahooo!
You "rock" Sami! Next time we're together, I'll show you where I had to have stitches when my old horse Lonesome whacked me in the head; right between the eyes! It was an accident too but it took 8 stitches!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,AC