Oh my goodness! There is so much to do and see here we will never get bored! Today we went to Sayn Zwischen Schloss und Schmetterling, a beautiful palace and butterfly habitat. The butterfly habitat was really neat. There were butterflies all over the place. We even had one land on Sami's head and Opa's pocket. Luke was not so keen on all of the butterflies flying around but stayed inside the whole time. I would really encourage anyone to visit this beautiful exhibit.
After we finished at the butterfly exhibit we went over to Limburg to eat lunch at a yummy restaurant called the Golden Lion. Then we headed over to a beautiful church to say a few prayers. Carmen, none of the churches in Rome had candles to light so I hope you are okay with one being lit here. The kids said a prayer for our family, Carmen and her family, and my sweet nephews. We love you!
I know that this is crazy but I saw it and had to take a picture of it. I came home and asked Stefi about it and she was just as clueless as I was. I know that men could answer this question but why is there a picture of a gun on the top of a feminie hygene disposal bag? I am just saying! That is weird!!
I have been struggling with the kids to keep a journal and am losing because there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day! I have aggreed that we can type a journal instead of handwriting it. Oh my technology ridden children! I figure a typed journal is better than no journal at all! Maybe that is just my justification! :)
Brian, we would love to see you. Let us know your schedule and hopefully we can get together before we go home. Give us a call or e-mail or respond to this post and we will figure it out!
I hope that this blog finds you all well! We are really having a great time! We miss you and love you all! see you next week!
Hmmm? A gun on a lady bag? Interesting?? The butterflies are beautiful! What an experience! Can you hurry and come home though? I miss you! Hehe! Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep the pictures and updates coming! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you are all having a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove,
AC
Great blog, Lisa!
ReplyDelete