What an experience! As most of you know I was a little concerned about being away from home for 3 weeks. However as many of you told me there was nothing to worry about. We all had a GREAT time on our vacation. It was really fun to be there for what I now affectionately call "birthday season". Almost all of Joerg's family has a birthday in July so we got to celebrate with them this year! We really enjoyed being there and spending quality time with everyone! Thank you German family and friends for welcoming us with open hearts and minds. Thank you for bending over backwards to make our stay special, fun, and delicious! I will never hear the end of the kinder schnitzel stories from the kids! We love you all so much and can't wait to see you soon! We miss you already! Danke an unsere Deutsche Familie und Freunde fur die Gastfreundlichkeit! Ich Liebe Euch!!!
When we returned I realized that you can put a number on the amount of fun you had and ours is 1,236! That is how many pictures I am downloading from my laptop! It is 9.85 GB for you techie people! We had to use an external hard drive just to move them to my desktop! Holy cow!
We are so happy to be home. My bed felt SO good last night! Some may think that is the end of our journeys this summer but SURPRISE we are heading to California next weekend for Aerospace's annual company picnic! Stay posted for more pictures and stories!!
Great that u returned safely! It was fun meeting u guys :-) make sure that u stop for a visit next time u come. JEK
ReplyDelete